AGENDA INYO COUNTY/LOS ANGELES DEPT. WATER & POWER TECHNICAL GROUP
November 5, 2015 – 1:00 pm LADWP Multi-Purpose Room, 300 Mandich Street, Bishop, California
The public will be offered the opportunity to comment on each agenda item prior to any action on the item by the Technical Group.
The public will also be offered the opportunity to address the Technical Group on any matter within the Technical Group’s jurisdiction during the public comment period.
Meeting Chair: Bob Harrington, Inyo County Water Director
1. Public comment
2. Runoff and operations update a.) Pumping b.) Irrigation c.) Monitoring sites
3. Discussion of LADWP’s Annual Operation Plan for the 2nd half of 2015 runoff year pursuant to Section V.D.3 of Water Agreement
4. Consideration of test plan for operation of W385 and W386
5. Evaluation of new wells
6. Discussion of Five Bridges Mitigation Plan
7. Green Book revisions – ESA report
8. Status of data base and data requests a.) Test wells, pumping wells b.) Bishop Cone Audit