A 27 year old Bishop man had died in Mammoth Lakes in early December. The Mono Sheriff's Office has now concluded the cause of death.
Dylan Foster had gone to Mammoth to party with friends, according to reports. He decided to spend the night at a relative's home on Crystal Lane. He was found in bed but not breathing several hours later.
Mammoth Police and paramedics responded immediately to rush Foster to Mammoth Hospital where he was pronounced dead. The cause of death was pending a toxicology report.
Mono Sheriff's spokesmen said that the cause of death was asphyxiation caused by acute gastritis and acute narcotic intoxication leading to congestive heart failure.
Foster had worked at Angel's Restaurant in Mammoth and Yamatani's in Bishop. He was survived by his mother Rebecca Foster of Bishop and two brothers.