Good Afternoon Inyo County Business Partners,
We are pleased to announce the REVIVE Small Business Grant Program that was adopted by the Board of Supervisors at the August 18th meeting.
The mission of the program is “To offer immediate financial assistance to small, independently owned businesses located in Inyo County, for aid in maintaining business operations including workforce; thereby restoring vital and valuable Inyo County commerce.”
Please join us for an informational webinar on either Wed., August 26 at 3:00 p.m. (English) or Thurs. August 27 at 3:00 p.m. (Spanish). More information and a link to the webinar will follow in a separate email.
The County plans to use up to $800,000 from the CARES Act, Coronavirus Relief Fund allocation for grants to small businesses that have experienced economic hardship from the Coronavirus pandemic. Here are some highlights:
- Must be a local, independently owned business, with less than 100 employees that has been in operation in Inyo County for at least one year as of March 1, 2020;
- Businesses must demonstrate an economic loss due to the pandemic;
- Individual grants will from $5,000 to $25,000 each to cover eligible expenses incurred from March 1, 2020 to December 30, 2020;
- All applications must be submitted through the online process unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Important dates:
- Application deadline – September 18th
- Grants awarded no later than November 6th
- Grant funds must be expended by December 30, 2020
- Final reports and supporting documentation due no later than January 29, 2021
- Sources for more information:
- Additional eligibility requirements apply. Please visit Inyo County REVIVE Grant web page: https://www.inyocounty.us/covid-19/reopening-inyo-businesses/revive-program
- Email for questions and additional information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dedicated phone line for grant-related questions: 760-878-8457
We wish you the best and are looking forward to working with you,
Inyo County REVIVE Grant Team
P.S. You may be on multiple email lists and will therefore get multiple copies of this email – sorry for the duplication, but we don’t want to miss anyone.
Assistant County Administrator