Kammi Foote, Inyo County Registrar of Voters will be leading a Virtual Town Hall meeting to discuss all aspects of the upcoming November 3, 2020 Presidential General Elections. The meeting will be held at 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm on October 5, 2020.
“There are some changes from past years and it’s important all Inyo County citizens understand the facts of how and when you can vote in the November 3rd election,” said Kammi Foote, Inyo County Registrar of Voters. “Every voter should have a plan for how and when to vote for the November 3rd election.”
Topics to discuss:
- Ballots mailing to all registered voters by Oct 5th
- Every voter has options how to vote: by mail, ballot drop box, or vote in person
- Vote early – starting as early as when you receive your ballot
- Mail deadline: postmarked by November 3rd
- Drop box deadline: by 8pm on November 3rd
- Vote in person deadline: by 8pm on November 3rd
- What election results to expect reported on November 3rd, updates after November 3rd, and results certified by end of November
Not registered? Register now. Recently moved? Reregister to update your address.
For more information, or to register for this free, virtual public town hall meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.